In April, I was appointed Associate Dean for Student Services and given an important charge to develop a new, proactive, inclusive approach to career development. Unfortunately, the demands of this position have not left me with much time to devote to the blog. I am going to be taking a hiatus from posting for a while, so that I can devote my energy and time on career development projects. The blog’s archives will remain live, however. (LC)
Editor & Author
Contributing AuthorsFellows of the St. John's Center for Trial and Appellate Advocacy
Read their bios under About the Authors.
- People Successfully Defend Police Contact Under Level One of DeBour; Court Suppresses Under Higher Level
- Who Was the First Initial Deadly Aggressor?
- Conviction Overturned Where Trial Court Negotiated a Cooperation Agreement with a Co-Defendant
- Defendant’s Refusal to Testify in Separate Prosecution Violated Cooperation Agreement, Even Though Agreement Did Not Expressly Require Such Testimony
- COA Orders a 440 Hearing – But Where is the Factual Dispute?
CategoriesAdvice App. Div. 1st Dept. App. Div. 2d Dept. App. Div. 3d Dept. App. Div. 4th Dept. App. Term 1st Dept. App. Term 2d Dept. Appellate Procedure Blog News Case Summaries Civil Law Collateral Relief Commentaries Constitutional Law Criminal Procedure Law Ethics Evidence Juries Mental Illness N.Y. Court of Appeals New Decisions New Legislation News Penal Law Second Circuit St. John's Suppression Trial Courts Uncategorized Vehicle and Traffic Law