Courts are back from their summer recesses, and so are we! Look for case summaries in several, new Appellate Division cases in the next few days.
Editor & Author
Contributing AuthorsFellows of the St. John's Center for Trial and Appellate Advocacy
- SCI Plea Not Allowed When Initial, Top Charge is a Class A Felony
- Short, But Helpful, Opinion on Serious Physical Injury
- People Successfully Defend Police Contact Under Level One of DeBour; Court Suppresses Under Higher Level
- Who Was the First Initial Deadly Aggressor?
- Conviction Overturned Where Trial Court Negotiated a Cooperation Agreement with a Co-Defendant
CategoriesAdvice App. Div. 1st Dept. App. Div. 2d Dept. App. Div. 3d Dept. App. Div. 4th Dept. App. Term 1st Dept. App. Term 2d Dept. Appellate Procedure Blog News Case Summaries Civil Law Collateral Relief Commentaries Constitutional Law Criminal Procedure Law Ethics Evidence Juries Mental Illness N.Y. Court of Appeals New Decisions New Legislation News Penal Law Second Circuit St. John's Suppression Trial Courts Uncategorized Vehicle and Traffic Law